Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frightmares

The Thursday before Jami's birthday we invited some friends and family for some fun at Frightmares! Left to right Hailey , Hailey's friend, me myself and Cheryl, Kellen , Rory , Karly , Zandra , Jami , Clint, Jadryn, Cole, and Taylor. Not in picture Bryan, Will, and Melanie. The wild boys on the Wildmouse The boys once again, this time on the Cliffhanger.

Don't they look thrilled?




The girl friends trying out a costume at Lagoon.

Nice hair Cole-en!


Zanny & Will going for a drive.



The birthday girl. Lovely sticker on the forehead.



Carly and Jadie "just swingin".



Trick or Treat. This was the scariest haunted house we went through. Even though some of the girls dared to brave the Sky Coaster they didn't want to tour the haunted houses. We did go on Dracula's Castle and the Terror Ride.



Get ready for blast off!!!



Hold on tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We're off......................



.............................just to wait in another line..................................


The Paratroopers






Poor Jadie getting squished into the side, and Zanny smashed in the middle



Now for the insanity! As soon as we suggested Lagoon for Jami's party she knew right off what she wanted to do. It was a must to bring the camera, Dad, Cole and extra money for the Sky Coaster. You see, the last time we were at Lagoon Jami wanted to go on the Sky Coaster and those missing items were the reason her mother gave her for not going on that particular ride. Actually her mother was too scared to let her do it. Yes, her mother has been on this ride and will probably never go on it again. So here they are suiting up for the flight.Just hanging around, waiting for the lift up.

And now hanging around waiting to be unleashed. Unfortunately, the mother was too excited/nervous/shaking to get any good pictures while the kidlets were in flight. Dad did get them on video though.

The next group getting ready to go.




There are many, many more photos of our fun filled day, we stayed from morning till night and had a blast. It was awesome. Thanks to all that could go and Happy Birthday till next year Jami. We love you. There was one more birthday celebration at the Combe grandparents household but I can't recall right now if there were any photos taken. I'll check on that and get back to you.

As you can tell I'm a little behind with the posts and photos, I have a lot of photos to get on here and not a lot of time to do it. Slowly but surely I will "get 'er done".

2 comments:

The Dunford Times said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish I could have seen the kids go on the skycoaster. Happy Birthday to Jami!! We love you all.

TeamTyson said...

I can't believe Jami wanted to go on the sky coaster! I am proud to know her. I went on it, and when they said "okay fly", I was screaming at Randon to not pull the cord. It was fun, but I did pee my pants, so in the end not worth it! Looks like a fun day, I am sad the Lagoon season it over =(