Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally, the Halloween post!

Alright, my goal was to get Halloween posted before Thanksgiving. I've made it just in the nick of time.
This is Jami watching the Halloween parade at school, the day before Halloween. Notice the costume here.. she's a Korean Girl.Monica and I are just plain ol Sick & Tired. What an easy costume this was.Halloween night, now take notice of Jami's costume, she has changed into a shaggy dog. Cole is the good old Mountain Dew.Here are the kids at Hogwarts with Dumbledore. If you look back a couple of posts, to Jami's b-day, you will see someone vaguely familiar to Dumbledore, making bunny ears. Could it really be one in the same?Jami having her palm read by Madame Trelawny at Hogwarts, it was really a lot of fun.Now it's Cole's turn to have his palm read. I hope she sees straight A's and a kid that always does what his parents ask, when his parents ask.

Cole, Matt, Zandra, & ? I can't tell who the shaggy dog is.
There were more pictures from Halloween but, since it's long gone, I thought I should just put a few. We really did have a lot of fun and we can't wait till next Halloween.

No comments: