Monday, November 17, 2008

St George Thriller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the thought as I was getting the pictures for this blog, that blogs are probably supposed to be about journaling and maybe not so much photos but photos are my journaling since I'm not much of a writer. I like a little explanation with a lot of pictures.

For the longest time I have wanted to see the Thriller show put on by the Odyssey Dance Theatre. Finally, I had an excellent excuse to go. My niece Abbey was one of the dancers this year. Even better, she was performing in St. George. So, an excuse to go and see Tara! We stayed with Kendra at her in-laws vacation home and had a great time! Cole, Jami & I left Ogden Sunday afternoon and stayed until Tuesday morning. We attended the Monday night show. Abbey was one of the "Chucky" doll dancers. It was awesome. Oh by the way this all happened back in October but I'm just now getting to posting about it.

Just to get you back in the Halloween mood for a minute. Skull on the side of the mountain at Tuacahn.

Abbey & Buster sitting around (on the fireplace) just as her dad told her to get off, I said "Wait I need a photo."

Cole and McCall getting in a little DS action.

Cole & Jami wating for our food at The Pizza Factory. Now it's Jami's turn for some DS.

Tara, Kylee & Abbey waiting and waiting, and let me tell you we waited for our pasta.

Mark, Kendra & McCall still waiting.......................

Kendra & The Moss Family, their daughter was a "Chucky" doll also. Notice they do have food now.

Here we are at Tuacahn ready for the show. I did not need all the blankets etc. that I have packed under my arm. The weather was perfect.

Jami showing off her balancing skills.

Just a reminder of why we are there.

Jami after the show with her new best friend. We waited to get a photo with the "Chucky" dolls but they never came out to mingle with the fans.
I know it's dark but if you look hard maybe you will see the Combe children in the front with skullhead in the back.


We had a great time. Thanks Dunfords for putting us up, my kids didn't want to come home.
Hopefully I'll be able to post Halloween before Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

The Dunford Times said...

Those pictures are awesome!! That was such a fun weekend! We are so glad you guys could come with us!

The Dearden Family said...

how come we weren't invited?

TeamTyson said...

For some reason I thought I already commented on this post, maybe I said it to your face....I am soooo jealous that you went and saw thriller, and hopefully the pasta was worth the wait!