Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMI

JayBird, JJ, J, Jami Lee, James, and Jami, are all names for the October Birthday Girl. Tomorrow Jami turns 8 years old! I can't believe it. Here are just a few of the many photos of Jami. Some birthdays from years gone by and some just random of her. I will post the birthday celebrations from this year soon. Jami we love you so much!!! You are independent, feisty, sweet, caring, strong, smart, cute, talented, and on and on I could go. Happy Birthday Little Girl!

















2 comments:

TeamTyson said...

Happy Birthday Jami. Hope the ear piercing goes well. I love all the pictures of little crazy Combe growing up

Moni said...

Feliz Compleanos Jzzami! It seems like just yesterday you were 7. Oh wait! You were! I can't wait to see your new earrings. You already are far too pretty. It just isn't fair to all the other girls that you and I are the only cute ones at school! Ha-Ha Love, Monica