Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Surfin' USA at FlowRider

Well, these pictures are in the exact opposite order of how I had planned. Oh well, I will learn. I bet if I posted more often then I would remember how to do it. Cole was invited to a friends birthday party at FlowRider. We rushed from the popcorn sales event to the party. I stayed a few minutes so that I could watch and snap a few photos. When the boys finished at FlowRider they went to the birthday boys house and continued swimming. I am amazed that Cole came home willingly, that party had everything, good friends, video arcade games, hot tub, sauna, and swimming pool.
After I had taken a couple of pictures of the boys attempting to do the surf thing, I turned around and found Jami posing in a corner. I guess she thought that she was photo worthy even if she wasn't surfing.Here's Landon doing pretty good at the moment. This kid never ever ceases to amaze me!!! I know this is not easy to do but Landon did not give up. Once or twice I told him to get back out there so I could take pictures to show his mom, and he did.
Cole's turn to go for it. Of course Cole says that after I left he got pretty good at it. I do believe him. I think this is not as easy as it looks.
Cole ready for take-off!!!

1 comment:

TeamTyson said...

o.k. that flow rider looks hard. I think for me it would just be a water enema experience. Cole and Landon have some natural talent.