Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Late & Random Posts

This post is a post from the past. Well, the not so distant past, just February.
First, it looks like we wanted to build an igloo garage. Whenever the snow piles up like this I get nervous that one day it will fall in on top of the car. So far so good.

Super Bowl Sunday at Granny & Bampa's house. All ready to watch the 3-D commercial and movie clip or whatever it was.

The kids, under Granny's direction, made homemade pizza. Pretty messy & gooey, but it did taste good.



A couple of photos from Cole's Jr. Jazz basketball season. They had a pretty good season, I don't remember their record now, but I believe they had more wins than losses.




2 comments:

TeamTyson said...

Geez it has been so long since you updated I forgot you had a blog!! I think your snow picture is awesome!!

chevron said...

I think it's been a year since I updated but Monica gave me grief and threatened to take my blog off her blog if I didn't update.